A collaborative blog of fashion addicts, rambling about their latest fashion crazes and beauty tips.

Thursday 12 August 2010

Messy waves with no heat - Hair tutorial

This is the first time filming a hair tutorial so the angles are a bit awkward haha xD
And my roots are hella bad but I'm getting a cut and dye soon before I start college... not really much point in dying it now :)


(Double click to view on youtube - thumbs up and subscribe if you like it!)
Link if you can't see the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAxdThjzVF0

I didn't realise how bad my roots were, and how long my hair was till I watched it over!!
Oh the wonders of layers that make your hair looks shorter hehe~

Next hair tutorial: Volumous defined curls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...