A collaborative blog of fashion addicts, rambling about their latest fashion crazes and beauty tips.

Sunday 21 November 2010

Casual Oufit Today: Winter fur

It was freezing today!
I wasn't dressed for shopping though so I picked up a furry gilet on the way back home, and took some quick snaps of my outfit~
Excuse the blurry first pic, I loathe using flash.... >.<


Jumper dress - New Look Gilet - Zara Socks - Topshop Shoes - Miss Selfiges

Nail Tutorial can be found here


Close up of my new furry friend...


I did wear this with my black Ugg inspired boots so it matched a black bag that I was using, and I just find it less effort to walk in compared to heels~

How do you keep warm on the chilly days??

Upcoming posts:
-Face cream for oily/combination skin
-Review on Venus Gillette Spa Breeze Shaver
-My Weekly Skin Routine

-Evening outfit

4 comments:

Keyta Hawkins said...

thats a cute outfit xx

Rachael Yeung said...

Thank you :)

Yuna said...

i love this outfit, especially the fur vest!

Rachael Yeung said...

Thanks~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...