A collaborative blog of fashion addicts, rambling about their latest fashion crazes and beauty tips.

Saturday 11 September 2010

What I'm wearing today

Today I just had a driving lesson and then I'm staying in to do some work, so this is what I'm wearing~
Excuse the minimal effort on hair and makeup, coz I prefer to keep things simple when I'm only going out for a few mins.

(Click to enlarge)
Straw Trilby hat: Urban Outfitters, Costume glasses: Primark, Floral playsuit: ShiMaii, Swarvoski necklace: Handmade, Knitted cardigan: Urban Outfitters, Leather skinny belt: Topshop, Grey knee socks: Topshop, Clog boots: Topshop

I bought the socks only yesterday and I've been wanting some woolly sock for ages!! They're a lil itchy at first but I get used to it.

And I'm obsessed with skinny belts, so I've been wearing this brown belt a LOT! The shoes are quite recently bought too, because I thought.. 'oh to hell with it!' and bought some clog boots, as I found the clogs that I bought last time were quite comfy. (Which BTW I returned them because they were too big and they literally just fell apart when I took them out the box =.='' See clog post here) The chunky heel is just right; not too thin and not too big. So walking in them is achievable and quite comfy, but they are bit high for me (4 inch) I'm more used to walking in 3 inch heels :)

I'm the kind of person that likes to invest in shoes I really like and then wear them to death, so I'm trying to refrain from buying any new boots for a while. It's temping though because I've spotted a pair of fake sheep skin boots in River Island that I adore!

For autumn I think I'll be wearing floral and paisley print chiffon maxi dresses and playsuits. The playsuit that I'm wearing in the picture was ordered from ShiMaii, and they have a cute selection of clothes and accessories at pocket friendly prices. You can check them out here.


Oh and they aren't my real glasses BTW :') I just have this lil craze with cute nerdy glasses~

Disclaimer: All items were bought with my own money and I have not been asked/paid to feature these items.


9 comments:

Mae Manahan said...

love what you are wearing! i followed your blog! check my blog! thanks! :)

Giselle said...

You have a really lovely blog :D
I follow you! Hugs from Spain!

Rachael Yeung said...

Thanks for the follows girls! ^^

Lara said...

Wow! Love those socks with the clogs! Following your blog since now ;)

Kisses
Lara

Rachael Yeung said...

Haha I wore the socks out shopping and they kept faling down! So I wore them with tights underneath today and they stayed up :)
Thanks too Lara!

Cassandra said...

Love the outfit!! You look amazing!

<3Cassie

Rachael Yeung said...

Thank you ^^

K A T H L E E N said...

pretty look love the socks
come follow oxo

Rachael Yeung said...

Thanks lol :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...