A collaborative blog of fashion addicts, rambling about their latest fashion crazes and beauty tips.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hair products

I'm currently using...

Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner

I love this shampoo and conditioner because it really leaves your hair visibly vibrant and shiny, and I've had better results with this combination compared to the Herbal Essence Colour protect Shampoo and Conditioner. They all smell equally nice but I find that the
Elvive duo's scent lasts a bit longer after rinsing.

I use this to wash my hair every other day, and if
necessary I use Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical between washes.

And once a week instead of using the
Elvive Colour Protect I use Elvive Full Restore Hair Masque and Head and Shoulders Anti-Dandruff shampoo.


The hair masque is a great treat for your hair once a week, but if you have dry ends you might want to use it twice a week. It leaves my hair super soft and silky after every wash and it washes out easily. Just apply to the ends of your hair after shampooing and leave in for about 5
mins and then rinse. I use an anti dandruff shampoo once a week just to give my scalp a deep cleanse, kind of like a face scrub once a week to get rid of any dead skin on the scalp.

Coming up.... next post 'Hats'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...