A collaborative blog of fashion addicts, rambling about their latest fashion crazes and beauty tips.

Saturday, 9 January 2010

First post.

Okay, so a pic will be comming soon when I have time.
I wanted to start one of these blogs for a while now but I guess I needed more motivation. Whether it will turn into a collaberative fashion blog or not idk right now but I guess.. watch this space~

Edit: I put up a pic finally... a better one up soon though.

Edit2: We've finally concluded that this will now be a blog about fashion from 3 points of views (The 2 other contributers will be introduced soon! ^^)
All will focus on current, new and upcomming fashionable items.
I will fill in the time between discussions etc with possible beauty/make up buys and hauls.

Disclaimer: We are not in any way insiting that our predictions or opinions are correct/to be followed rigorously, nor do we intend to be compared to other fashion/fashionistas. We are simply 3 girls sharing our passion for fashion and personal views.

3 comments:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
You blog very interesting.
If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an please...

Em said...

Good luck with the blog! I'll be checking in for tips!!
Will add your link from mine when I get round to it...
:D

Rinni said...

Okay, thanks Em! ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...