A collaborative blog of fashion addicts, rambling about their latest fashion crazes and beauty tips.

Saturday 15 May 2010

BB cream & Eyelash essence review

So let's get stuck in....
BRTC - perfect protect system Jasmine water BB cream (60g), £25.50

I've been using the BRTC Jasmine water BB cream for just over a week now. It isn't sticky at all and it's light and absorbs very quickly, also the colour is like foundation. I use it like a tinted moisturiser and powder a lil mineral foundation over it for full coverage, because the BB cream has enough coverage to even out your skin and conceal blemishes. But if you have any dark sports such as freckles or moles it just lightens it slightly but doesn't offer the coverage that a load of liquid foundation would do. However even if you did put that much foundation on it'd most probably crease like hell xD So the overall coverage is excellent! It enabled me to just wear it without foundation at all when I'm in a rush and you can't tell the difference!
It says that it offers whitening, wrinkle repair and water replenishment functions. I haven't seen an improvement in the whitening department but I haven't been using it for long, but I don't really mind if it whitens or not as that's not really what I'm looking for right now. I can't tell if the wrinkle repair works or not as I don't have any wrinkles yet lol but it's better to prevent than cure!! And fiinnally the water replenishment is perfect as I think it does a slightly better job than my Simple Oil balancing moisturiser, at keeping my skin oil balanced. This means I only need to use a bit of blotting powder throughout the day. Oh and the bonus of the SPF 30 is perfect for the summery days to come!



Anosa Eyelash essence - £4.80

There is only a slight little fragrance to it which is nice and it doesn't sting your eyes. I've been using this after removing make up and before I sleep for a little over a week now. So far there isn't a huge difference, but I do feel that it helps moisturise my eyelashes and may have even lengthened and volumised my bottom lashes. But I haven't seen any added length to my top lashes yet. I'd recommend this for people that always have a coat of mascara on, so they'd benefit from the moisturises, but I'll keep using to see if there is any lengthening effect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...